New generation face recognition module
Integrated multiplex biometric module. The LoxTop™ Key and Asset Management Systems can be optionally equipped with a new generation multiplex face recognition module. The biometric identification results in a more secure access.
LoxTop™ Intelligent Key Storage System Cabinets
- You always know who removed the key and when it was taken or returned
- Define access rights to users individually
- Monitor how often it was accessed and by whom
- Invoke alerts in case of missing key or overdue keys
- Secure storage in steel cabinets or safes
- Keys are secured by seals to RFID tags
- Access to keys with PIN code and/or card
„Who took which keys and when?”
Problems around keys
- Unauthorized key accsess or usage
- Keys might be borrowed
- They might get lost and found by unathorized employee
- Sometimes forgotten to be brought back
- Items may be accessed by external staff
- If more employees can use a certain key and
it is taken by one of them, you will know who has it moment?
- Managed access control system for keys and valuables
- Illuminated key positions make finding keys very easy
- Access via user-friendly touch PIN-pad and card reader
- Return any key to any open key-place and the system will remember the new position
- Provides access records and reports
- Helps reducing costs – less lost keys lead to lower expenses and higher security
- Improves efficiency
- Access is fully monitorable
The LoxTop™ RFID key management system has plenty of advantages such as the flexibility of combining key positions and boxes within one system; you get Real-time transaction through the Web-Interface, where you can easily configure the cabinets and give key permissions for users. It helps to reduce costs less lost keys leads to higher security.
What an intelligent key management system
can do for you?
Due to the intelligent key management system you will always know where your keys are and who is using them. You are able to define, limit key permissions for users. Each event is stored in the Log where you can filter for users, keys and so on. One cabinet can manage up to 400 keys but more cabinets can be connected together so the number of keys are unlimited, which can be controlled and configured from a central office. Who needs key management? Key management systems are suitable for those areas where the keys should be stored in a safe and secured place.